Monday, April 4, 2011

What Players Said After Winning The WC??

First Cheers to All..!! After 28 years we won again and nothing can be a moment happier that that for an Indian. The entire Indian team sailed the boat hard and Dhoni made it sure that it didn't sink in between. (However some so called bold decision of Dhoni are debatable.. but who cares now :) ).

Here are some excerpts of interviews with Yuvraj, Sachin and Dhoni after victory:


Sachin : Proudest Moment of My Life
“I couldn’t have asked for anything better than this. Winning the World Cup is the ultimate thing and I’m finally experiencing it. This is the proudest moment of my life. I thank all my teammates without whose fabulous performance this would never have happened,”



M.S.Dhoni -
There were quite a few decisions I took in this match. Had we not ended up on the winning side, the first question would’ve been ‘Why Sreesanth and why not Ashwin’? The second one, ‘Yuvraj Singh was in form so why didn’t he bat up the order’? Having to answer those questions was pushing me to win this match.

Yuvraj: It was for Sachin
It was not my girlfriend or [anyone else] - it was for Sachin Tendulkar.

Source for Excerpts: BCCI

Well friends the WC is over but another big tournament is waiting for us.. IPL. So the cricket fever is still going on.. :)

Enjoy..

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment