Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zero Milestone... The Introductory Post


Saturday Night... 2nd October... International Non-Violence day... Peace Day... A Dry day... It was Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday. So it was the perfect day to start something new... Something Interesting... Something Inspiring and Something that can help others also (if they read of-course :) ), and that's how my journey of blogging started.

I got bored with that blue colored social networking website (Yeah, you guessed it right), means there is no point to refresh the news feed in every 5 or 10 minutes to check, if there is something new, but we all do that and curse that, and its addiction is greater than alcohol (check this interesting video), so I thought to be addict of something else... something of my own... my blog. (well to be honest, I can't let the facebook go away, so I have added facebook buttons on my blog too, as I love facebook :) ).

Finally I am not an expert in blogging, I am a science student, turned to a pharmacist, to an MBA student, to a Sales Manager and to a Researcher, So I request all the readers to share their views about any post, through valuable comments.

Ohh... Am I killing you with this speech note..?? Ok.. Last two words..
The End..

2 comments:

  1. Soooo.....2 grt thgs hppnd on 2 Oct...one iz d brth of Mahatma n scnd iz d beginng of a nw bloggr.....WOW...frm nw ll celebrt 2 Oct fr two reasns..:);):)...notable initiative...keep it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priya.. well I didn't choose that day deliberately.. It was a holiday actually so.. :)

    ReplyDelete